Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Portuguese police should be investigated by the European Court of Human Rights

Portugal: A tradition of paedophilia, hard core perversion, criminality and corruption, at the highest level of government and society. 

When Pina "Pia" Manique founded Casa Pia in 1780 after the great earthquake of 1755 in Portugal, she did not foresee that her humanitarian social endeavour would become a symbol of national perversion and paedophilia in contemporary Portuguese society. For more than three centuries thousands of young boys and girls grew up at Casa Pia and became to be known as "casapianos." Casa Pia is the largest educational institution in Portugal dedicated to help youngsters in risk of social exclusion, or without parental support. The institution is made up of ten schools with an enrolment of approximately 4700 young students. In addition to standard schooling, Casa Pia also provides boarding for children in need and it strives to enable them to become healthy and successful members of society by developing their intellectual, manual abilities, and physical traits in a positive environment promoting spiritual, moral, and religious values. Casa Pia is proud to have had amongst its student’s famous personalities, writers, artists, journalists, outstanding government officials, and others.
The paedophilia scandal 

Although reports of sexual abuse against children in Portugal go back to before 1970 while the Estado Novo [New State] authoritarian regime was still in power, it was around that time period the paedophile activity in Portuguese society started to be known more than before. The paedophilia scandal at Casa Pia had a major effect in helping to raise public awareness on the general sexual abuse of children. The number of violent rape and other sexual abuses against children soared after the scandal was revealed and made public. Different reports following journalist investigations, showed evidence pointing directly at wealthy and influential high society paedophile members, who targeted children at Casa Pia under the care and responsibility by officials. The paedophile activities lasted for at least 30 years and were covered up by successive governments loyal to the corrupt rich and powerful. Since the scandal erupted, the Ministry of Labour and Social Security confirmed that hundreds of innocent children from Casa Pia were sexually abused at private homes, where they had been taken with the complicity by employees responsible for the security and care of the children. Many children victims of the perversion were either deaf or mute. Once the scandal was made public, Teresa Costa Macedo, a former Secretary of State revealed that she knew about the sexual abuse of children throughout the 1970s and 1980s, by very wealthy and influential people in Portuguese society. According to her own statements, she told Antonio Ramalho Eanes, President of Portugal from 1976-1986, about the criminal activity but he refused to act despite the overwhelming evidence. After the arrest of Carlos Silvino ["Bibi"] for his participation in the criminal activity while he was a caretaker at Casa Pia, Mrs. Macedo said that "he was only an instrument element in a huge paedophile network that involved important people in the judiciary, the police, well known politicians, and a host of government members at different levels. It wasn't just him. He was a procurer of children for well known people in our country," she said. "Bibi" was jailed on charges of raping 600 children. Mrs. Macedo also said that she handed police "many photographs depicting the many methods used to spirit children out of the orphanage, plus testimonies of children who identified the individuals who had assaulted them sexually on several occasions." Meanwhile, press reports informed that many explicit and highly disturbing photographs were found at a former ambassador's house, Jorge Ritto. In addition, when police investigators went to Ritto's house they found frighten children locked up in a room who had been missing for several months from Casa Pia. 

The case of Joanna Cipriano

Joanna Cipriano was [or still is if alive] a native Portuguese girl who was eight years of age at the time of her abduction and disappearance in the Village of Figueira, Portugal on September 12, 2004. The village of Figueira is only seven miles away from Praia da Luz which is where Madeleine Mc Cann was abducted and disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007. In both cases, the parents launched large media campaigns in an effort to find their daughters and in the two cases, the police did not find the missing girls but accused the mothers of killing their daughters without having any evidence to sustain the accusations. In both cases the parents were declared "arguidos." After a supposed investigation conducted by the Portuguese Judiciary Police [Policia Judiciaria] Joanna was assumed to have been murdered by her mother although there was no evidence to support the bogus claim, nor her body was ever found. The accusation of the Portuguese police ended with the arrest and conviction for murder of Leonor and Joao Cipriano. The Portuguese police and the prosecutor claimed that Joanna was murder because she saw her mother and Joao in bed having sex. Joao and Leonor Cipriano have declared categorically that they did not murder Joanna, are not responsible for her mysterious disappearance, but believe she was abducted on orders by an international paedophile organisation and taken out of the country to an unknown destination. This same theory has been applied on the case of Madeleine Mc Cann to explain her abduction and mysterious disappearance. Mark Williams Thomas, a British child protection specialist, believes that Joanna Cipriano and Madeleine Mc Cann cases are related, and said that the disappearance of two children unknown to each other within a period of three years in a seven mile radius, would be a huge coincidence, especially considering that Portugal is a small country with very few abductions. Mr. Thomas may be absolutely correct about his assessment of the two cases. Leonor Cipriano forcibly admitted killing her daughter but only after 72 hours of continuous interrogations, severe beatings, and different types of physical torture that included forcing her to kneel on broken glass until she bled, and being thrown down a stair way by police officers. She admitted the accusations just to avoid more brutal torture and interrogations. Since these extra judicial acts occurred, Goncalo Amaral and four other Portuguese police officers have been charged with criminal offences as a result of their illegal conduct against defendant Leonor Cipriano. Despite the well known background of Goncalo Amaral in relation to the Cipriano case, he was assigned to the Madeleine Mc Cann abduction investigation. Why was he really assigned to the case? Like in Joanna's case of which Amaral was in charge, police officers under his direction failed to seal off the area where Madeleine was, in addition to many other blunders that made possible her abduction a successful criminal plan. And just like in the Cipriano case, the police personnel under his leadership did not focus on finding the missing girl but instead, on accusing her mother and abruptly declaring her "arguido." Can all of these facts be coincidental? Decide for yourself by using common sense... 

Paedophilia is a social phenomenon well entrenched and widely spread in Portugal and by extension in Spain too, consequently with their idiosyncratic and "cultural" similarities. It is the sick manifestation of individuals whose psychical and spiritual condition deep-rooted innately in thorough immorality and perversion became constitutive of a personal burden seeking selfish relief through the abominable and cowardly act, of abusing sexually a vulnerable innocent child. Those who thoroughly know and understand the Spanish "culture," will inevitably connect it to the Portuguese in matters of this nature because of the great similarities between them, including that which relates to past highly authoritarian and oppressive regimes, whose ideological base was linked to religious Puritanism and forms of government identified with neo-fascist traits, rather than democratic. Francisco Franco of Spain and Antonio de Oliveira Salazar of Portugal are two good examples of ruthless regimes of that type. These authoritarian, backward and unpopular rulers dictated with an iron fist for decades, contributing thereby to the creation of "cultures" that subverted natural good principles and values, and replaced them with warped and sick mentalities capable of perpetrating the worst heinous crimes, such as raping and murdering an innocent child. It is not an exaggeration to state that paedophiles are a product of fascism. It is under this sordid, evil, satanic, disgusting and very sick social background reality in Portugal, that different abductions and disappearance of children --including Madeleine Mc Cann-- connected with paedophile organisations known to the Portuguese officialdom, took place there as part of a long and entrench tradition of perversion and criminality which those who benefit from it don't want to see ending. On the basis of the facts connected with the reckless and intended Portuguese police performance on the case, the author believes that it is them who have the many unanswered questions regarding the well-planned abduction of Madeleine Mc Cann on the night of May 3, 2007 in Praia da Luz. The Portuguese police should be investigated thoroughly by the European Court of Human Rights.

1 comment:

Lieveke (HTFM) said...

"Take heed: Portugal and Spain can be highly dangerous and harmful places for children, due to their official corruption and paedophilia entrenchment"


Cambridge News > News > Huntingdon & St Ives > UK

Published: 29/01/2008

Mother jailed after sex with son

A CAMBRIDGESHIRE mother who had sex with her own son has been jailed for six years.

After almost a decade of suffering, the boy's ordeal only came to light when he sent a letter to his headmaster revealing the systematic abuse at the hands of the lone parent.

The woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, has also been disqualified from working with children for life, made the subject of a 10-year sexual offences prevention order and put on the sex offender register.

She was convicted of four offences of indecency with a child, which she denied, after a five day trial at Cambridge Crown Court in December.

Judge Anthony Bate told her: "This was a gross breach of trust."

The woman appeared at Huntingdon Crown Court for sentence this week, and the court heard she had carried out sex acts with the boy, now 15, over a number of years.

From the ages of five to 14, the boy was subjected to a horrific ordeal in which he was forced to commit sexual acts with his mother.

She became more sexually demanding as he got older.

By the age of 12 he was being forced to have full sex with his mother, which carried on for a further two years.

Last year the boy plucked up the courage to ask for help and he wrote a letter to the headmaster of his school.

In the letter the 14-year-old poured his heart out to the teacher about the abuse he had suffered for nine years. It was then that the police and social services were called in.

Judge Bate said the woman had used the child as a "sexual plaything" in a life with few friends after her husband left. He said that in evidence she had told how men "frightened the life out of her."

Mark Shelley, defending, said the mother, who was of previous good character, was a lonely woman and that the case was a rare one.

He urged the shortest prison sentence possible and said the sex offender would face an isolated time in custody because of the nature of her crimes and would be unable to take part in group sessions.

A spokesman for Cambridgeshire County Council said they dealt with the case immediately it came to light.

He said: "It is a tragic case where the boy suffered in silence for many years and as soon as he raised his concerns we took immediate action which prevented further contact with the woman."


Published Date: 22 January 2008
Location: Wigan, UK

Mum jailed after sex with boy, 13

A Burnley mother-of-one who admitted engaging in sexual activity with a 13-year-old boy in front of two other boys has been jailed for a year.
Preston Crown Court was told Alexandra Tattersall and the three teenagers had been drinking before she took one of them upstairs to her bedroom.

The naked pair engaged in sexual activity while the other boys gave vocal encouragement – the court heard. Tattersall (31), of Saxon Street, Burnley, admitted engaging in sexual activity with a boy and engaging in sexual activity in front of the other boys.

Miss Charlotte Holland (prosecuting) said the offences took place on December 22nd, 2006, when the 13-year-old and his friends, aged 13 and 14, bought alcohol and went to Tattersall's home. Tattersall was "very drunk".

Miss Holland added: "She began behaving inappropriately by lifting up her top and exposing her bra to the three youths. After going upstairs, she stripped and took off the boy's clothes and committed the offence."

Mr Roderick Priestley (defending) said Tattersall regretted her behaviour. "She is not someone who has a sexual, predatory interest in children," said Mr Priestley, who described the case as unusual.

Judge Pamela Badley told the defendant the offence was so serious there had to be a custodial sentence imposed. Tattersall was jailed for 12 months and was placed on the Sex Offenders' Register for 10 years.


* Published Date: 06 February 2008
* Location: Leeds,UK

MUM of four convicted of having sex with a 13-year-old boy

A MUM of four convicted of having sex with a 13-year-old boy was back in court - after being found in bed with the same youngster.

Police burst into Sarah Webster's home in Leeds around midnight on Friday to find her in bed with the teenager just weeks after signing the Sex Offender's Register.

The incident took place as Webster, 27, of Middleton Way, Belle Isle, was on bail awaiting sentence after admitting having sex with the boy on a previous occasion.


Leeds Crown Court heard yesterday the offence of sexual activity with a 13-year-old boy, involving penetration, happened between December 6 last year and January 11.

Webster was made to sign the Sex Offenders' Register for the original incident with the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

After admitting the offence she was released until the sentencing hearing on February when a jail term is expected to be imposed.

But the court heard yesterday how Webster, whose children are aged two, three, four and six, had been remanded in custody following Friday's incident.

Patrick Gallagher, for Webster, said the youngster had turned up at the house earlier in the evening and the pair had not met since she was arrested for the original offence.

He added: "She foolishly allowed him to come into her home."

"Her ex-boyfriend then turned up and she was frightened to let him out."

The barrister said the pair went upstairs and fell asleep in the bedroom and were awoken by police who had been called to the premises.

He added: "There is no suggestion that any other offence had been committed."

An application was made for Webster to be granted bail again to allow her to make care arrangement for her four children. It was also suggested that she stay at a different address - her mother's home in Hunslet - to prevent a repeat of the incident.

But Judge Peter Hunt refused the application and ordered her to be returned to custody until sentence is imposed next week.

The judge said: "This was a blatant breach. She has control of her premises and it was her decision to allow him in.

"I can't think of a more gratuitous flouting of the conditions than that.